Jaguar Landbase is not just a great place to work, we are a career builder. Our professional staff enjoys the challenge of thinking, working hard, and strategizing to meet a variety of client needs. Our fast paced and driven environment is balanced with a team that is supportive, energetic, and friendly. Jaguar Landbase has a working environment that cultivates teamwork, innovation, and a spirit of intensity that drives value to our clients. “The best part of our job is hearing our client’s success stories and seeing results.”
Purpose of the Entry- Sales Professionals | HR | CRM Specialist| Marketing specialist | Accountant.
Utilize industry best practices to work in Real estate platform that are developed to maximize businesses in our company projects (Residential and commercial property).
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours
- Ability to communicate effectively with our clients and build good relationships
- Ability to analyze data and be a creative for customer handling
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally & complete your target on given TAT time.
- Regular and consistent in office and deep knowledge about (such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up Real Estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.)
Education & Experience
Associate’s Degree in related field such as marketing, business, or public relations; or 1 year of related experience. Experience with Real Estate Industry (Sales Professionals) Salary as per Market Industry.