Jaguar Landbase operates the web site at www.jaguarlandbase.com (“Site”). We respect the privacy of each user of the Site (referred to as “you” or “a user”), This Privacy Statement gives you specific information about how we protect your privacy and how do we treat information that we collect on the website that identifies an individual user (“Personal Information”), and how do we use the collected information.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify the content at any time or any amendment such as look, graphics, information, strictly related to business nature only. Your use of the Site after the date of the last modification listed at the beginning of this Privacy Statement indicates to us that you agree to the modifications.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to your use of this Site only. We do not own, operate or control the web sites of our Franchisees or sales associates. Accordingly, this Statement does not apply to a Franchisee’s or sales associate’s web site or to a Franchisee’s or sales associate’s collection, use, storage and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information on the Site in order to enhance the services we offer you. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain services or information, including (A) registrations for special communications, such as saving a search for you and, but only upon your request.
- If you submit a request through www.jaguarlandbase.com to find property per demand, you will be asked to provide Personal Information and we refer this information to our sales associates to respond on your request. For example,
- If you contact us, we collect Personal Information, which is retained or referred to an independent sales associate depending on the nature of your inquiry. if your inquiry or complaint requires a response from us, it is referred to the appropriate department for research and a response. The information we collect is not used in any other way
- Employment queries, If you are seeking employment, you will be asked to provide Personal Information about yourself. We refer this information to our HR Department.
- D) Even if you do not send us any Personal Information, we collect information about how you use our site (“Non-Personal Information”). This information cannot be used to identify you personally and is explained in more detail below under “Non-Personal Information”.
We send to your web browser some of the advertisements you see when you use our network of web sites. However, we also allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our web pages. Because your web browser must request these advertising banners from the ad network web site, these companies can send their own cookies to your cookie file, just as if you had requested a web page from the web site. As always, remember we authorize our third-party ad servers to employ anonymous cookies only for ad delivery and anonymous targeting. Our third-party ad servers do not collect, nor do we give them access, to any Personal Information about you.
We use the Personal Information and the Non-Personal Information we collect on the Site (A) to provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Site, including saving searches and, if you request it, sending you updates about those searches; (B) to receive, if you choose, to receive periodic industry updates; (C) to answer your questions or complaints; (D) to refer you to concern department and sales associates about finding or listing a property or to locate a sale associate; (E) to refer a listing to a friend; and (F) inquiries about franchising opportunities. and (G) for analytical purposes to help us improve the Site and for our business generally. We use Google Analytics and other such tracking mechanisms to collect information about the use of the Site.
Sharing Your Information
We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with our affiliated companies and marketing partners, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our commitment of providing you with full service real estate brokerage services. We do share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, web-site development, and support, have access to Personal Information, but they have agreed not to disclose the Personal Information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
- There may arise special circumstances where it is necessary for us to disclose and use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, such as: to enforce this Privacy Statement or any other part of our Terms & Conditions to protect our property or rights; to protect the safety of anyone; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or improper activities, or for other reasons we determine in good faith are necessary, appropriate, or required by law
Our website is maintained by the highly professionals and always under the supervision of expert. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and you use the Site at your own risk.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Site, you may correct or update your Personal Information or unsubscribe from any industry updates you have requested by modifying or deleting your profile on the Site, writing to customer service at: email@example.com
At Last: We at Jaguar Landbase, acknowledge all above content and will be adhere with all the policies, besides will provide our best to all our client, in case of any information/ suggestion or complaint please do write us on this address firstname.lastname@example.org, feedback would be given within 10 days from the receipt of content.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by using the Contact Us feature or by postal mail at:
308, Unitech Arcadia, South City II
Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana